Saturday, January 19, 2008

Top 4

I haven't done a lot of blogging lately, so I thought I would post my responses to this email that I received. Feel free to post your responses here as comments, I would love to hear from my readers!


Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Administrative Assistant
2. Concessions worker @ Emerald Downs
3. Lead Student Academic Specialist
4. Assistant to a legal secretary


Four places I have lived:
1. Dickinson North Dakota
2. Gillette Wyoming
3. Auburn Washington
4. Puebla, Mexico


Four places I have been on vacation: (not at the same time!)
1. California
2. San Juan Islands, WA
3. Barra de Navidad, Mexico
4. Vancouver, British Columbia


Four favorite foods:

1. Krautnip
2. Tortilla chips and guacamole :)
3. Carne Asada
4. Enchiladas


Four places I'd rather be right now (in my dreams):

1. Italy
2. Mexico
3. A warm log cabin in the mountains, complete with snow (outside)
4. Germany

No comments: