Saturday, February 6, 2010

Yay!

I am happy to report that my blog is back up and running.  Apparently the last post I had messed up the formatting somehow.  Now I have a functional blog once again.  Still tweeking a few things but for those of you who haven't seen, blogger now has new templates and posting options.  I have no idea how I got there, but here I am using the new options.

Fingers crossed that this doesn't mess up the blog again, but I am going to copy and paste my last post into this one.

Lake Serene, Part two...

Last year, Nadeje and I attempted and failed to reach Lake Serene but enjoyed the scenery nonetheless. Well, Tyler and I were recently in need of an outdoor getaway and read that although Lake Serene typically is covered with snow and then some this time of year, not the case this year since we've had such warm weather. So we trekked up there despite a bit of rain.

Here we are at Bridal Veil Falls! Shortly after this photo was taken, we saw the CUTEST labrador puppy on his first hike! :)




This video does a better job of capturing the beauty of the lake since the fog got in the way in photos.



Next time, we'll choose sunny conditions for this hike!

No comments: