Wednesday, July 21, 2010

visitors!

We have been blessed with lots of visitors this summer. Cousin Kari travelled all the way from Baker, MT with hubby Bruce and baby Raylee (7 months…super cute/sweet/loving/all that good stuff). We hopped on the Sounder Train and attended a Mariners game, hoping the M’s would pull of a victory but got the worst of the worst! They played very poorly against the Yankees, but hey…at least I got to admire my former love, A-Rod. AND Raylee enjoyed her first M’s game. I got a polish dog and kettle/caramel corn mix, so I was a happy camper too.





mmmmmm....



This girl LOVES to jump!


Mom and dad really enjoyed having a baby in the house.

Another first for Raylee was hiking. We visited Snoqualmie Falls and Twin Falls.

Lots of beauty and nature and tree hugging! Love it!

Snoqualmie Falls:


Cousinly love, xoxo!

Twin Falls, Lower


Happy hikers!  (Shhh, Raylee was sleeeping).

Upper falls


Now...if only these guys would move closer so we could see each other more often! :) Can’t wait to see them again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

poor Bruce carried Raylee the entire hike! I heard it was a long one???