Blessed Sacrament was one of the most beautiful churches that I have seen and happens to be where Tyler's parents were married 42 years ago. The history and symbolism behind this are precious! I enjoyed photographing, of course.
The gardens and landscaping add to the character.
View from the front steps looking up.
Love the stained glass.
The rehearsal was smooth and easy going. The best men (Blayne's brothers) and maid of honor (Megan's sister) were naturals. The flower girl (Megan's niece) was super cute!
Love this picture!
We could not have asked for a more perfect Seattle day to impress all of the Californians. Seriously. It rained the previous weekend and the following weekend but the weather was absolutely perfect during Blayne and Megan's wedding weekend.
The rehearsal dinner was super delicious with one of the most picturesque locations: Ray's Boathouse at Shilshoe, in the Northwest Room.
Tyler and I enjoyed some refreshing wine:
Did I mention the food was amazing?
And the scenery?!
What a cute couple!
After dinner, all smiles for the Vixie family :)
And the rest of us were smiling too :)
Another perfect day for the wedding!
Tyler looked so handsome in his suit :)
Here are some pre-wedding shots:
Tyler and Blayne:
Myles and Michelle:
The smiles continue as the nuptual mass begins. Here is Arlen (Tyler's dad) with the moms:
Precious!
Here comes the beautiful bride!
Grandparents, parents, bride and groom:
Best men:
Father John addressing the happy couple:
Picture time!
Probably my favorite photo of the day!
Time to celebrate at the Alexis Hotel Library Bistro, another beautiful location!
Kyle gave the perfect toast!
The cake was delicious!!!
And I was ready to dance!
Elise was a rockstar!
Best wishes for a future of continued happiness, Blayne and Megan!




2 comments:
What a great documentation of the celebration! Loved the dress you wore to the wedding!
Beautiful!
Post a Comment