Here are some of my accomplishments thus far...
- Remember our beautiful hike at Mt. Rainier last August? That was on the list!

- I also enjoyed a sister weekend with Becca in December in Long Beach, WA.

- Tyler and I are enrolled in Financial Peace University Online to accomplish my goal of budgeting. It has been an interesting experience, not necessarily fun, but very worthwhile. Tackling the tough issues of money has been something I’ve overlooked for a long time. It is helpful that a few of our friends have recommended the FPU way of financial planning! Interesting things learned thus far: people spend 12-18% less if relying on cash instead of plastic (debit/credit) and 75% of rich people say the #1 key to wealth building is becoming and staying debt free.
- I loved every minute of my Teatro Zizanni experience at Karlie’s bachelorette party, so glad I could cross this off the list while enjoying Karlie’s big day together.

- I organized my car records and made the recommended repairs. I still hate cars, though, and the money that they suck out of you. Onto happier subjects…
- I supported the arts by seeing the Pacific Northwest Ballet Nutcracker this year at Christmas. Very fun! My last memory of the Nutracker was in college when I went with Jackie and Dave. This year, it was Tyler and his brother Kyle that I went with.
- I organized my closet and added more storage over Christmas break. It’s much easier to find clothes now :)
- Reading: I’ve increased my reading time which was pretty much non-existent before. It’s become more relaxing and I’ve found some great books in the meantime. Recent reads include My Sisters Keeper, The G Free Diet, and Whatever it Takes.
Plans for the near future include:
- Visit to the San Juan Islands for Tyler and I’s fifth anniversary in March. <3
- I plan to reconnect with Jackie, my old college roommate, when she is in town in April. (She has lived in Boston since graduation and we’ve lost touch).
- Get moving on the rest of my list!
1 comment:
I miss reading your blog! Hope you start posting again.
Post a Comment