Friday, July 15, 2011

visiting

Before you hear more about our So Cal trip, I am behind on my blogging and need to catch up. 

We celebrated momma's birthday on June 25 with grilled steak and a bonfire in the backyard. 
Here are Becca, Cousin Lee, Mom and I with the beautiful delicioius cake that we made her!  It doesn't exact fit my gluten, dairy and sugar free diet, but I tried a bite anyway  :)



We headed outside to enjoy the sunshine!  Heather was an excellent bartender :)




Did I mention these two are getting married??!!!!  Little Andy getting married!


The bonfire was ready well before dark...




Lovely time!

Next up, Aunt Mary and Uncle Louie drove up for a visit.  We celebrated Mary's birthday with dad's favorite Costco cake and the obnoxious birthday song from this guy:



Last but not least, Beth and Dave joined us for the Emerald Downs firework show!  So great to see those two!  Barlee enjoyed the company and hopes they come back soon.



Hope you all  had a safe and happy fourth of July weekend!

No comments: