Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

We invited Myles and Michelle over for pumpkin carving this year.  Fortunately, Becca was on call and joined the fun too.  She even cleaned out my pumpkin for me.  What a darling sister she is :)


Tyler takes this very seriously!





And the finished products with happy carvers!  


Tyler named his "Mac 'O Lantern".  That guy is so creative :)




This was Abby's first visit to our house and she made herself right at home.  What a sweetheart.  xoxo.


We had a neighborhood Halloween party on Sunday as well so the celebrations continued.  I dressed up as a cowgirl (creative isn't it?!), Tyler a judge, and our neighbor Garin...well, he was Garin. 





Hope you all had a happy and safe halloween.  It was hard for me to resist candy this year but I am happy to report that I only had a tiny box of nerds and a small handful of candy corns.  I should've splurged on a butterfinger because that's what I really wanted.  There's always next year!

1 comment:

Team Eddy said...

I think you make a very nice cowgirl. Love the red boots.