Saturday, October 13, 2007

Long time, no post!

It's been a fun-filled week! Monday evening, I cooked dinner for Becca and Angie while they studied. Angie is in her final quarter of the BSN program at SU. Congratulations to her for not only her success in school, but also on the new job at Swedish. All the hard work paid off!



Later, I joined Lynne for dessert at the Edgewater to celebrate her sister's birthday. I love the view and atmosphere at the Edgewater bar, not to mention Bobbi's infamous lemondrops and the fresh sorbet.

Wednesday, Becca and I met the Brewers at the Elysian (YUM). Always a fun time with them.

Thursday and Friday, I traveled to WSU Vancouver for the semi-annual ICRC (Intercollegiate Relations Commission) Conference. I rode Amtrak down, and carpooled with my colleague from SPU on the way back. The campus is absoultely gorgeous!





I really enjoyed the conference, but am happy to be back.

This weekend, I am housesitting in West Seattle. Currently, Tyler and I are sitting in C and P Coffee House with our laptops :)

Last but not least, I have decided to move Project Photo 365 to a Photoblog account to more easily keep track of the days. Check it out my photos, bookmark it, comment, etc:photoblog .

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love the photo of Tumwater Falls. You are becoming quite the photographer, my dear.

Jen said...

Ok, I've added the photoblog to my favorites, too. :)