The first five days of Project Photo 365 presented both opportunities and challenges. I did feel some pressure to capture the perfect moment, but overall I appreciated the not-so-stressful learning moments. This is good because the options on my camera and the editing functions on the computer will help me to better my photography.
Here is what I came up with:
October 1 - The
Chapel of St. Ignatius is one of my favorite places on the Seattle University campus. This angle is not regularly captured in pictures.

October 2 - In celebration of Becca's week 1 back to school, we headed over to the
Elysian to meet up with friends. The
Nightowl Pumpkin Ale is out, yummm! Here is a shot that demonstrates that I have a lot to learn about ideal lighting for pictures (and how to keep my camera straight)! We had a great time at the Elysian, though. In addition to the Brewers, John, Lindsay, Jordan, and Alfred were able to join Becca and I. Thanks to dad for dropping off a batch of his delicious cookies for dessert :)

Oct 3 - I never tire of colorful fall leaves and again, the Chapel.

Oct 4 - My boss Andrew, co-worker Carly, and I headed over to Spokane on Thursday for the semi-annual Private Registrars of Washington (PROW) conference. This time,
Gonzaga was our host. Rain hit us over the pass and I enjoyed this shot taken from inside of the car, even if it is a bit out of focus.

Oct 5 - On our campus tour, I enjoyed this shot of the colorful landscapes on campus.

I will be sure to post more pictures of my visit with the Eddys and GU trip soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment