- visit Whidbey Island
- go to the San Juan Islands again
- budget
- camp
- hike at Mt. Rainier (hopefully will cross this off the list tomorrow)
- walk the I-90 bridge, preferably on a nice day for beautiful views
- learn how to kayak
- attend an outdoor concert (I've heard Chateau St. Michelle concerts are great)
- hike Lake 22 again, but this time SWIM as well
- organize calendars, including birthdays
- walk the burke gilman
- Teatro Zinzanni
- take a cooking class (thanks, Jen)
- sister weekend
- walk a 5K
- develop a car maintanence schedule and organize my records (Tyler will like this one, I absolutely hate car maintenance)
Just a Seattle girl with country roots...loving life, sharing photos, and recounting fun stories.
Friday, September 3, 2010
the list
Here's the list so far...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mmmm...some random thoughts...
-eat something exotic
-attend a microbrew festival
-get engaged (wink, wink)
-learn something new
-write a note to someone far away
-enter a photography contest
-create a piece of art
-visit a museum you wouldn't normally pick
-spend a rainy afternoon in a library
-grow some vegetables
-spend a day with your oldest friend
-make a photobook of your favorite adventures
Some things to get you thinking! Unfortunately I only have a few months until the big 3-0 so if I created a list it'd have to be short!
Post a Comment