My friend Natalia from my days in the Albers business school came to town over the fourth of July, all the way from Mexico City. Her family was also in town from Colombia and I invited them to visit our home and share a pacific northwest meal: salmon, potato salad, fruit, etc. It was a really fun evening, with great food and good company...as well as practicando mi espanol. Tyler even impressed me with his high school spanish recollection. I tried my best but I can certainly use more practice. Amy, get ready for my desire to practice! It is hard to believe that it was 12 years ago when I studied in Mexico. Ah, those were the days.
Here are some photos of our lovely and relaxing evening, most of which spent in our backyard. I am loving this summer!
And of course, no visit to Seattle is complete without Cupcake Royale :) So many choices, so little time!
Xoxo, to a beautiful, hard-working woman with many great things in her future.
No comments:
Post a Comment