Next, we headed to Casper Fry, a super tasty restaurant close-by. The pulled pork was incredible. We enjoyed the evening in pool and hot tub, though I have no photos to prove it. It was so refreshing, especially with the hot toasty weather. It was so nice to get caught up with Amy and Kevin, and see how much the girls have grown! We are blessed to call Amy and Kevin friends and watch their family flourish and grow. They work so hard to love, support and cherish each other and set an amazing example for their children. Words cannot express how proud I am of them.
On a more light-hearted note, here is a little post-swim cute-ness :)
The next morning we got all fancied up for church. Check out how cute Ellie is!
It really does seem like just yesterday that she was baptized. Remember this sweet photo?
Here I am with our fabulous hosts.
And, I'll leave you with a few photos of our beautiful state. Taken from the drive home.
Can't wait to celebrate Jean and Dan and visit in Sept!
No comments:
Post a Comment